Wednesday, September 23, 2009

'Tis the Season...

for new shoes!!


Ladies....place your eyes on these little beauties from Guess. They're new arrivals...yay newbies!




*guess.com*


so, here's the low down on these pretty puppies

*black patent bow

*peep toe

*hidden platform

*black lace on beige base

*$110 (not my favorite aspect)

I have not seen these fabulous kicks in person, but they do seem to have a bit of pin-up girl style to them.

overall impression?

in the words of Ashlee Simpson: 

L-O

L-O
 
L-O

L-O-V-E

5 comments:

  1. oooo la la, LOVE THEM!!
    the price notsomuch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la!! but save your money lady! the jimmy choo line comes out in november at h&m!! galleria here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy girl! i saw on your facebook that you have a blog as well! heres my link...

    http://hrhcollection.blogspot.com/

    oh and cuute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Alicia's blog to say hi!

    I have been looking for a pair of shoes for my sister's wedding and hello, beautiful! I'm heading over to Guess.com right now to take a gander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Loub reminiscent, therefore...me likey!!!

    ReplyDelete

the votes are in....